CSSET 2019 Notification, Eligibility, Application Form and Pattern
CSSET 2019 or Combined Shiksha Shastri Entrance Test (CSSET 2019) is a test conducted for three Sanskrit deemed universities pan India. Combined Shiksha Shastri Entrance Test for B.Ed will be conducted at all India level. CSSET (B.Ed) 2019 will be held on May 12, 2019, by the Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati.
- The test centers will be spread across the country.
- Before filling the application form candidates have to fulfil CSSET Eligibility Criteria.
- The last date of application submission is February 28, 2019.
- Candidates have to pay application fee of INR 1000.
- The online application process is likely to begin from February 01, 2019.
CSSET Exam Pattern is divided into two parts – Part A and Part B. Part A is objective type with Multiple Choice Questions and consists of general awareness and teaching aptitude along with questions on Sanskrit language. Part B is subjective and tests candidates on the proficiency in English Language.
CSSET 2019 Highlights
|Exam name||Combined Shiksha Shastri Entrance Test (CSSET 2019)|
|Courses offered||B. Ed (Sanskrit)|
|Qualification required||B. A Sanskrit with minimum 50%|
|Conducted for||3 Sanskrit deemed Universities|
|Official address||Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeeth, Tirupati-517507|
The entrance test is conducted to offer seats in three Sanskrit deemed universities. It is conducted once in a year. It is the gateway for students who want to teach Sanskrit in schools. The universities that offer admissions on the basis of CSSET 2019 are Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan – New Delhi, Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeeth – Tirupati and Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeeth, Katwaria Sarai, New Delhi.
The availability of seats in the above-mentioned institutions is as follows:
|CSSET 2019 (Combined Shiksha Shastri Entrance Test)||Seats|
|Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan New Delhi||700|
|Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeeth Tirupati||100|
|Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri Rashtriya
Sanskrit Vidyapeeth, Katwaria Sarai, New Delhi
CSSET 2019 Important Dates
CSSET 2019 enables the candidates to seek admissions in various associated universities across India in B.Ed. programme. Candidates must consider the dates related to the CSSET 2019 to apply for the examination successfully. The important dates related to CSSET 2019 are mentioned below:
|Availability of CSSET Application Form||February 01, 2019|
|Last Date of Submission of CSSET Application Form||February 28, 2019|
|Availability of CSSET Admit Card||April 2019|
|CSSET 2019 Exam Date||May 12, 2019|
|Declaration of CSSET 2019 Result||June 2019|
|CSSET 2019 Counselling Process||4th week of July 2019|
CSSET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for CSSET 2019, candidates must check the eligibility criteria, before applying, set by the conducting institution and the participating colleges. Eligibility criteria is basically the minimum qualifications candidates must have in order to write CSSET 2019 entrance and subsequently be admitted to B. Ed (Sanskrit) course based on their merit in the examination.
The eligibility criteria for CSSET 2019 is as follows:
- Candidates must have passed Shastri/ B.A Sanskrit or equivalent 10+2+3 with minimum 50% marks
- Candidates must have passed two years Shastri/ B.A Sanskrit or equivalent with minimum 50% marks
- Passed in 1-year ridge course/ Setu or one year of Acharya / MA Sanskrit
- Candidates must have passed Acharya / MA Sanskrit / equivalent
- Candidates appearing for the qualifying examination can also apply
- Age limit is 20 years as on October 1, 2019
Below is the step-by-step guide for CAT Registration:
- Visit the official website of CAT 2019.
- On the right side of the window, you will find a “Register Now” link. Click on the link and you will be redirected to CAT Application Form window.
- It is important to provide all the details correctly as the information entered at this stage can not be edited at a later stage. The details required are: Name of Candidate, Date of Birth, Email Address and Mobile Number.
- Enter the captcha code correctly. Captcha is a security feature to ensure that the form is filled by a human and not a computer program. If the captcha code is not clear, click on “Get a New Image” link.
- Now, click on “I Agree” button in the declaration box. It is compulsory as, without the declaration, the form will not be submitted.
- Click on “Submit” button at the end of the form.
After successful completion of registration, you will shortly receive your login id on the email id provided. The corresponding password will be communicated through SMS at the registered number. The SMS will have LM-IIMCAT as the sender. It is advised to keep the login id and password safe for the future use…….Read more>>