RBI Grade B Exam 2019: Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Pattern and Syllabus
RBI (Reserve Bank of India), recruits personnel across different levels to handle operations within the organization. RBI Grade B Examination 2019 is a recruitment drive to select candidates for the posts of Officers in Grade ‘B’ (General) – DR, DEPR and DSIM in Common Seniority Group (CSG) Streams for the year 2019. RBI Grade B exam is a national level competitive test and the Reserve Bank of India Services Board conducts the test annually.
- RBI Grade B Examination 2019 is tentatively scheduled for the month of June 2019. RBI Grade B 2019 Application Form will be available in the month of May, 2019.
- RBI Grade B Exam will be conducted in both online and offline mode. Check RBI Grade B Exam Pattern
- Recruitment drive is split into three phases: Prelims, Mains and Interview. Only successful candidates from each stage qualify for the next phase. Check RBI Grade B Cutoff
- For latest notifications, candidates can visit on www.rbi.org.in
Similar Exam: Candidates aspiring for Government banking jobs can also check SBI Clerk Exam 2019
RBI Grade B Exam 2019 Highlights
|Date of RBI Grade B Examination 2019||June 2019|
|Conducting Body||Reserve Bank of India Services Board|
|Mode of Exam||Combination of Online as well as Offline modes|
|Duration of Exam||120 minutes for Prelims, 270 minutes for Mains|
|Eligibility (may vary for different exams)||Nationality, Age and Academic qualification; eligibility will vary for different category of posts.|
|Number of Posts||approximately 145|
RBI Grade B Examination Dates 2019
The official notification for RBI Grade B 2019 Examination is expected to release in the 1st week of May 2019. Meanwhile, candidates can have a look at the tentative schedule based on the dates from previous year exam schedule.
|Official Notification of RBI Grade B 2019||1st Week of May 2019|
|Start Date of Online Registration and payment of Application Fee||1st Week of May 2019|
|Last Date of Online Registration and submission of Online Fee||4th Week of May 2019|
|Issue Date of RBI Grade B Exam Phase-I Admit Card 2019||1st Week of June 2019|
|Examination Date for Phase-I Exam||2nd Week of June 2019|
|Result Date of Phase-I||3rd Week of June 2019|
|Issue Date of Admit Card for Phase-II Exam||4th Week of June 2019|
|Examination Date for Phase-II Exam||1st Week of July 2019|
|Exam Result of Phase-II||2nd Week of July 2019|
|RBI Grade B Interview Date||August – October 2019|
|Final Result Declaration||November – 2019|
RBI Grade B Exam 2019 Eligibility
Candidates must meet the eligibility guidelines issued by RBI before applying online. The basic eligibility criteria pertaining to nationality, age limit and academic qualification of a candidate is discussed below:
I. Nationality: To appear for RBI Grade B Examination 2019, a candidate must be either: —
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal or Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who is permanently settled in India prior to January 1, 1962, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from either Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, or Vietnam with the intention of residing permanently in India.
Please note that candidates belonging to categories (b), (c), and (d) should possess a certificate of eligibility issued by the Government of India.
1. The minimum age limit for candidates to apply is 21 years while the upper age limit is 30 years as on May 1, 2019. For candidates with M.Phil. and Ph.D. qualifications, upper age limit will be 32 and 34 years respectively.
2. Candidates falling under reserved category are eligible for relaxation in upper age limit as per Government of India norms……Read more>>