SBI Clerk 2019: Photo Size, Format and Other Specifications
The online application process of SBI Clerk 2019 has already started from April 12, 2019. Many candidates might be facing issues while filling the application form. To sort their problems SBI has given clear guidelines to fill SBI Clerk Application Form to avoid any further discrepancy.
Candidates must keep the digital copies of their photograph and signature handy before filling the form. Below given is the specification related to photograph and signature, candidates must know. Check SBI Clerk 2019
SBI Clerk Photo Specification
The applicants must strictly adhere to the instructions related to the photograph. And the instructions are-
- Recent passport-sized coloured picture is to be attached.
- The photo must be taken in a white/light background.
- Make sure that there is no shadow in the photograph.
- If you have used flash, make sure that there is no red-eye.
- If you wear spectacles, be careful that there is no reflection in the image, your eyes should be visible.
- Avoid wearing any such thing (goggles, cap, etc.) that hides your face.
SBI Clerk Photo Dimension: 200-230 pixels
SBI Clerk Photo Size: 20-50 kb
SBI Clerk Photo Format: JPEG/JPG
SBI Clerk Signature Image Specification
Once the applicant has uploaded the photograph, he/she will have to upload a scanned image of the signature. Guidelines for the signature are as follows:
- The signature must be done with a black ballpoint pen on a white paper.
- The signature should be done by the candidates itself, not with any other person as the signature will be placed on the call letter. If the signature on the answer sheet didn’t match with the signature on call letter, candidates would be disqualified.
- The signature must be done with running hand, signature in the capital letter will not be acceptable……Read more>>